Job Position Description: Part-time position, hours vary week to week based on events, seasonal.
Event servers are responsible for reporting to either events or the restaurant to work events. You will work events ranging from passed hors d’oeuvres, to food stations, to plated gala dinners.
You may work social events, corporate events or weddings, at indoor and outdoor venues. Event service staff will be expected to work as part of a team, with a positive attitude, understand that your role is vital to the importance of a successful event. This position reports to the event coordinator directly onsite and the operations team when required.Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve events ranging from passing, clearing, plated service, fine dining.
- Setup and breakdown of events, including possibly reporting to restaurant prior to event to check equipment, supplies, beverages, décor etc.
- Setup and breakdown will include unload and reloading trucks, checking inventory, cleaning, etc.
- Be courteous, friendly, and hospitable toward event guests and co-workers.
- Attend pre-event meetings held at the restaurant if required for larger events.
- Bus tables and set as needed.
- Setup and breakdown of food buffets and unique stations.
- Maintain and exemplify high level service standards and requirements for events.
This position requires an individual that will regularly lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs. You must have the ability to work on your feet for long periods of time being very active (6-8 hours). May work events that are outdoor and exposure to heat, rain and mother nature’s elements.Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org